Mexico, a federal republic in the North America, is bordered by United States on the north, by the Pacific Ocean on the south and the west, by Guatemala, Belize and the Caribbean Sea on the southeast and by the Gulf of Mexico on the east. By area, it is considered to be the fifth largest country in the America and the eleventh most populous Spanish speaking country in the whole world. It is known as the most popular tourist destination of the world. Mostly a large number of people from different parts of the world visit this place because of many reasons like luxurious resorts, amazing beaches, attractive ancient locations and the rich cultural traditions. And due to these above reasons, many people want to buy a property in this country.
Purchasing a property in any place is a very daunting task. But if the job is done in a correct manner, then, property investment in Mexico can be safe.
Thus, below given are some of the tips that can help you in purchasing a property in Mexico.
- The first thing that you need to do is to hire a professional real estate in mexico who can provide you detailed information about the Mexican properties. Make sure that the agent must be a member of AMPI (the Mexican National Real Estate Association).
- Make sure that the person represents the buyer (that is you) but not the seller unless you sign an agreement.
- Get confirm that the agent is dealing with the owner of the property for verifying the documents of the lands.
- You need to purchase the Private property. Remember, there may be some Ejidal property. Usually these properties are offered at a lower price, but legally it cannot be sold .So, you need to get confirm that the property you are purchasing is a private property.
- Ask the agent to give you a registered document regarding the purchase of your property. Try to know about the amount of the property and the tax implications.
You can find numerous real estate companies in Mexico but you need to hire the best one. We at baaja123.com provide attractive property at an affordable price.